Cost Management Consulting
As part of a strategic sourcing project for office supplies, we will:
- Analyze expenditure data from your procurement or AP system, General Ledger, or other records.
- Identify purchasing trends and redundant purchasing route.
- Integrate non-cost concerns, such as guaranteed customer service levels.
- Develop a balanced scorecard analysis of your vendors, solicit RFPs, negotiate contracts, and rationalize your supplier base to maximize leverage.
- Establish preferred vendors and implement clear purchasing procedures to ingrain ongoing savings behavior within your organization, including integration with your organization's purchasing systems.
Our success in this area includes:
- Historically, we have looked at expenditures that range from
$180,000 - $6,000,000 and generally save no less than 30%.
- International Financial and Banking Institution: 46% savings as well as improved levels of service, inventory management, tracking and delivery.
- Domestic Bank: 34% Savings.
- Winter sports conglomerate: 42% Savings.
- Beverage company: 40% Savings